- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Donald Sterling: Crazier Than You Thought. Enjoy The Full Interview
Just saw the full Donald Sterling interview on CNN (we gave you a sneak peak earlier today), and, how to describe it? I kept waiting for him to remove the Darth Vader mask and say “You were right, Luke. Tell your sister, you were right.” (Dies).
But alas, he spouted crazy to the end: making a bad situation worse, digging himself a gigantic pit of bad decisions. Some highlights:
“Well, what kind of a guy goes to every city, has sex with every girl, then he catches HIV? Is that someone we want to respect and tell our kids about? I think he should be ashamed of himself. I think he should go into the background. But what does he do for the black people? He doesn’t do anything.”
“That’s one problem I have. Jews when they get successful they will help their people and some of the African-Americans — maybe I’ll get in trouble again — they don’t want to help anybody,”
“The Jewish people have a company and it’s for people who wanted to borrow money at no interest. We want to help people. If they don’t have the money, we’ll loan it to you. You don’t have interest, one day you’ll pay us back. I’m just telling you, he does nothing. It’s all talk.”
“There’s no African-American – never mind. I’m sorry. They all want to play golf with me. Everybody wants to be with me.”
To Anderson Cooper:
“I think you have more of a plantation mentality than I do. I think you’re a bigger racist than I am.”
“I’m not a racist, I love people, I always have. But those words came out of my mouth I guess. And I’m so sorry. … My little grandchild goes to a Catholic nursery, and they were passing around candy to everybody. And when they got to her, they said ‘We don’t give candy to racists.’ Seven to nine.”
“I don’t know why the girl had me say those things.”
No earthly idea why Sterling agreed to this interview.
- Filed Under:
- Donald Sterling
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts