- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Scott Sterling, Son Of Los Angeles Clippers’ Owner Donald Sterling, Died Of A Possible Drug Overdose
Scott Sterling, son of Donald Sterling, owner of the Los Angeles Clippers, was found dead on Tuesday night at 11:30 p.m. in his Malibu home. The 31-year-old Sterling was found alone, and his family and friends had not seen him for two days. Initial reports suggest that Sterling died of a drug overdose, and upcoming toxicology reports will either confirm or deny that.
In the meantime, Tom Ziller at SB Nation reminds us that Donald helped his son beat an attempted murder rap for shooting best friend Philip Scheid from behind with a shotgun. The fight involved a girl – Lindsey McKeon of One Tree Hill (!) – and Scott claimed self-defense. Detectives, however, didn’t buy the story because the evidence told a different tale – the connecting blast came from 15 feet away, with Scheid claiming he had been walking away. Not to mention that Sterling was a major contributor to soon-to-be ex-D.A. Gil Garcetti. Police even wanted the elder Sterling arrested on intimidation charges, but no charges were filed against either Sterling.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts