- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Scott Sterling, Son Of Los Angeles Clippers’ Owner Donald Sterling, Died Of A Possible Drug Overdose
Scott Sterling, son of Donald Sterling, owner of the Los Angeles Clippers, was found dead on Tuesday night at 11:30 p.m. in his Malibu home. The 31-year-old Sterling was found alone, and his family and friends had not seen him for two days. Initial reports suggest that Sterling died of a drug overdose, and upcoming toxicology reports will either confirm or deny that.
In the meantime, Tom Ziller at SB Nation reminds us that Donald helped his son beat an attempted murder rap for shooting best friend Philip Scheid from behind with a shotgun. The fight involved a girl – Lindsey McKeon of One Tree Hill (!) – and Scott claimed self-defense. Detectives, however, didn’t buy the story because the evidence told a different tale – the connecting blast came from 15 feet away, with Scheid claiming he had been walking away. Not to mention that Sterling was a major contributor to soon-to-be ex-D.A. Gil Garcetti. Police even wanted the elder Sterling arrested on intimidation charges, but no charges were filed against either Sterling.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?