- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Doris Burke Breaks News Of Rajon Rondo’s Torn ACL To Paul Pierce On Live Television
Stay classy, Doris.
Paul Pierce was able to enjoy today’s double-overtime victory over the Miami Heat for just a few seconds before ABC’s Doris Burke shattered his world, informing him that Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo has a torn ACL and will miss the rest of the season. Pierce was understandably shocked.
Watch the video, via ABC:
“Oh muh Gaw” is right. At least let the team get back to the locker room to hear the bad news from their coach or Rondo himself, Doris. Damn. The only thing worse than finding out from the TV/radio that your teammate was traded/injured/released/etc. is finding out during your own damn interview.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions