- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Doris Burke Breaks News Of Rajon Rondo’s Torn ACL To Paul Pierce On Live Television
Stay classy, Doris.
Paul Pierce was able to enjoy today’s double-overtime victory over the Miami Heat for just a few seconds before ABC’s Doris Burke shattered his world, informing him that Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo has a torn ACL and will miss the rest of the season. Pierce was understandably shocked.
Watch the video, via ABC:
“Oh muh Gaw” is right. At least let the team get back to the locker room to hear the bad news from their coach or Rondo himself, Doris. Damn. The only thing worse than finding out from the TV/radio that your teammate was traded/injured/released/etc. is finding out during your own damn interview.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts