- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Doris Burke Breaks News Of Rajon Rondo’s Torn ACL To Paul Pierce On Live Television
Stay classy, Doris.
Paul Pierce was able to enjoy today’s double-overtime victory over the Miami Heat for just a few seconds before ABC’s Doris Burke shattered his world, informing him that Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo has a torn ACL and will miss the rest of the season. Pierce was understandably shocked.
Watch the video, via ABC:
“Oh muh Gaw” is right. At least let the team get back to the locker room to hear the bad news from their coach or Rondo himself, Doris. Damn. The only thing worse than finding out from the TV/radio that your teammate was traded/injured/released/etc. is finding out during your own damn interview.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ashlee Evans-Smith Waiting for a Challenge
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry