- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Doris Burke Breaks News Of Rajon Rondo’s Torn ACL To Paul Pierce On Live Television
Stay classy, Doris.
Paul Pierce was able to enjoy today’s double-overtime victory over the Miami Heat for just a few seconds before ABC’s Doris Burke shattered his world, informing him that Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo has a torn ACL and will miss the rest of the season. Pierce was understandably shocked.
Watch the video, via ABC:
“Oh muh Gaw” is right. At least let the team get back to the locker room to hear the bad news from their coach or Rondo himself, Doris. Damn. The only thing worse than finding out from the TV/radio that your teammate was traded/injured/released/etc. is finding out during your own damn interview.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts