- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Dwayne Wade Wants To Know If That’s Fuchsia, Lisa Salters. That’s Nice.
After the Heat and Knicks clashed at the Garden this afternoon, an interview with Dwayne Wade was in order. Lisa Salters tracked him down to ask him about his stellar performance — but it was how the interview ended that provided great enlightenment into the workings of Wade’s brain.
Here are the last few seconds of the Salters-Wade exchange:
You can’t fool us, Dwayne. We know you know that’s fuchsia. And you totally love it. Even after dropping 28 points on an effective 10-18 shooting, Wade was thinking “That’s a nice color. I might have to find a sweater, or a Swatch, in that shade.”
Wade’s a man of great style (while LeBron James makes some questionable choices), so congratulations to Lisa Salters for rocking a shirt so awesome, an NBA All-Star took the time to give it a shout-out.
Oh yeah: the Heat defeated the Knicks in a possible playoff preview with a gritty, gutsy effort. But who cares? Fuchsia.
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- CBS Adds Tony Gonzalez As NFL Analyst, Drops Dan Marino, Shannon Sharpe
- Kyrie Irving's 20 Best Crossovers
- AJ McCarron Impressing With Arm, Despite Lack Of Speed