- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Dwight Howard Airballs Free Throw, Reminds Everyone To Foul Him In Crunch Time
Despite Kobe Bryant nailing difficult shot after difficult shot to keep the Lakers in the game in the 4th quarter, LeBron James down the stretch proved too much for Los Angeles to handle as Miami pulled out the 109-100 victory. Dwight Howard and his free throw shooting didn’t help matters either – he bricked two free throws with just under two minutes remaining in the game and Miami leading by two, and reminded everyone that, hey, if the game’s close and he’s on the floor, why not foul Dwight Howard?
Except one of those free throws wasn’t just any old miss: it was an airball.
He finished the night at 5-13 from the charity stripe, and the Lakers really could have used those crunch time makes. But he did get net, though, so that’s something?
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions