- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Dwight Howard Airballs Free Throw, Reminds Everyone To Foul Him In Crunch Time
Despite Kobe Bryant nailing difficult shot after difficult shot to keep the Lakers in the game in the 4th quarter, LeBron James down the stretch proved too much for Los Angeles to handle as Miami pulled out the 109-100 victory. Dwight Howard and his free throw shooting didn’t help matters either – he bricked two free throws with just under two minutes remaining in the game and Miami leading by two, and reminded everyone that, hey, if the game’s close and he’s on the floor, why not foul Dwight Howard?
Except one of those free throws wasn’t just any old miss: it was an airball.
He finished the night at 5-13 from the charity stripe, and the Lakers really could have used those crunch time makes. But he did get net, though, so that’s something?
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.