- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Dwight Howard Airballs Free Throw, Reminds Everyone To Foul Him In Crunch Time
Despite Kobe Bryant nailing difficult shot after difficult shot to keep the Lakers in the game in the 4th quarter, LeBron James down the stretch proved too much for Los Angeles to handle as Miami pulled out the 109-100 victory. Dwight Howard and his free throw shooting didn’t help matters either – he bricked two free throws with just under two minutes remaining in the game and Miami leading by two, and reminded everyone that, hey, if the game’s close and he’s on the floor, why not foul Dwight Howard?
Except one of those free throws wasn’t just any old miss: it was an airball.
He finished the night at 5-13 from the charity stripe, and the Lakers really could have used those crunch time makes. But he did get net, though, so that’s something?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts