- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Dwight Howard Airballs Free Throw, Reminds Everyone To Foul Him In Crunch Time
Despite Kobe Bryant nailing difficult shot after difficult shot to keep the Lakers in the game in the 4th quarter, LeBron James down the stretch proved too much for Los Angeles to handle as Miami pulled out the 109-100 victory. Dwight Howard and his free throw shooting didn’t help matters either – he bricked two free throws with just under two minutes remaining in the game and Miami leading by two, and reminded everyone that, hey, if the game’s close and he’s on the floor, why not foul Dwight Howard?
Except one of those free throws wasn’t just any old miss: it was an airball.
He finished the night at 5-13 from the charity stripe, and the Lakers really could have used those crunch time makes. But he did get net, though, so that’s something?
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee