- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Dwight Howard Might Be Dating Ciara
If you thought the “Dwightmare” strictly referred to Dwight Howard’s indecision and inability to get traded from the Orlando Magic, it appears the all-star center is just bad at making decisions in every arena. Howard, who, according to Black Sports Online, has five baby mamas (one of whom we already brought you), and currently has a girlfriend, has reportedly been seen on a few dates with singer Ciara.
The couple is said to be trying to keep their romance “under wraps” before they’re both sure the relationship will work out. I anxiously await a Chris Broussard Twitter update on whether or not Dwight Howard will be officially signing with Ciara. Oh, and Bossip also added this:
“Dwight is VERY conscious about how the public sees him… and he wants to be sure that him and Ciara are serious before he goes public with her.”
You know, for a guy that’s “VERY conscious” about how the public sees him, it strikes me as kind of odd he would smear his own coach in the media, try to fight his teammate during practice, skip his own youth camp, and basically just become the most hated basketball player on planet earth.
I guess those were all just tactical moves.
By the way, Ciara is chip off the ole’ block, herself. The artist who we all remember from our Bar-Mitzvah days was dating Amar’e Stoudemire last year (which came after she dumped 50 Cent), and seems to be as bad at making decisions as Dwight Howard.
Here are some photos of Ciara and Amar’e at a beach getaway from a while back, and some other Ciara pics.
- San Francisco 49ers Preseason: Taking The Bad With The Good
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy