- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Dwight Howard Might Be Dating Ciara
If you thought the “Dwightmare” strictly referred to Dwight Howard’s indecision and inability to get traded from the Orlando Magic, it appears the all-star center is just bad at making decisions in every arena. Howard, who, according to Black Sports Online, has five baby mamas (one of whom we already brought you), and currently has a girlfriend, has reportedly been seen on a few dates with singer Ciara.
The couple is said to be trying to keep their romance “under wraps” before they’re both sure the relationship will work out. I anxiously await a Chris Broussard Twitter update on whether or not Dwight Howard will be officially signing with Ciara. Oh, and Bossip also added this:
“Dwight is VERY conscious about how the public sees him… and he wants to be sure that him and Ciara are serious before he goes public with her.”
You know, for a guy that’s “VERY conscious” about how the public sees him, it strikes me as kind of odd he would smear his own coach in the media, try to fight his teammate during practice, skip his own youth camp, and basically just become the most hated basketball player on planet earth.
I guess those were all just tactical moves.
By the way, Ciara is chip off the ole’ block, herself. The artist who we all remember from our Bar-Mitzvah days was dating Amar’e Stoudemire last year (which came after she dumped 50 Cent), and seems to be as bad at making decisions as Dwight Howard.
Here are some photos of Ciara and Amar’e at a beach getaway from a while back, and some other Ciara pics.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers