- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
One Of These Was Spotted Last Night At Oracle Arena: A Unicorn, A Dragon, Or A Dwight Howard 3-Pointer
On night where Dwight went 7-7 from the charity stripe, lightning struck twice: He hit a three. Ya. We know what you’re thinking. “O-M-G.” Guess what? It’s not the first time (he’s done it twice before in his mostly dunky career). The best part? Probably his teammates’ reaction (mainly Ronnie Brewer, who seemed particularly excited), though the fact that they won the game by four points ain’t bad either.
On a tactical basketball note: Do not pass the ball to Dwight Howard when he’s on the perimeter.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story