- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Dwight Howard Apparently Won’t Re-Sign With The Lakers. So, Where’s He Going?
Chinese actor Dwight Howard reportedly does not want to re-sign with the Los Angeles Lakers, despite L.A.’s desperation in keeping their “star.” Of course, this is the same guy who wanted out of Orlando and into Brooklyn then into Orlando then back into Brooklyn then under the sea was where he wished he could be, but it was too late.
Via whomever Chris Broussard plagiarized:
There is very little chance of D(a)wight Howard re-signing with the Los Angeles Lakers this summer, according to sources close to the situation (the website I clicked on).
Howard is willing to forgo the extra $30 million the Lakers can pay him to play for a coach and in a system he feels will better use his skill set, one source said.
A system that better uses his skill set would be a kindergarten basketball team, where kids would respect his childish antics. As long as he doesn’t whip his dick out, that is.
Howard plans to meet with Dallas, Houston and Atlanta before meeting with the Lakers once teams are allowed to contact free agents beginning July 1, a source said. It appears that the teams will visit Howard in Los Angeles…
Howard’s major problem with the Lakers is the system that coach Mike D’Antoni employs. Beyond that, he did not enjoy playing with Kobe Bryant, though he could manage to do so in a different system, a source said. Howard also does not want to be second fiddle to Bryant for several more seasons.
While many believe Houston is the Lakers’ stiffest competition, sources say Howard finds Dallas just as appealing, if not more…
Howard has concerns about the Rockets’ style of play, sources say…
Atlanta, Howard’s hometown, is a long shot…
He also isn’t going to the Clippers and Chris Paul isn’t coming to the Lakers. Sources say.
So, the news is that Dwight Howard thinks he’s going to the Mavs and regardless of what he chooses, he’ll probably never win a championship.
- Filed Under:
- Dwight Howard
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- The Top 10 Turkeys of the 2013 Season So Far