- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Dwight Howard Vs. David Lee: Who Ya Got?
During the Golden State Warriors’ victory over the Los Angeles Lakers last night, Dwight Howard and David Lee got into a bit of a tiff. There was an elbow and a Dwight Howard bloody lip and three (!) stitches, and then post-game huffing and vows of mild mannered revenge. Friendship is only a matter of time.
This is nothing new for Lee, who is somewhat of a prickly instigator himself – he got into it with Roy Hibbert and also not-so-accidentally decked LeBron earlier this year. None of it ever amounted to a reputation or serious fisticuffs – the NBA is a non-contact league, after all – and so we thought we’d preview the fight that won’t be: Dwight Howard vs. David Lee.
Reach: White basketball fans
Special Power: Defense
Catch Phrase: “You can’t have it both ways”
Coaches Fired: 0
Finishing Move: The People’s (Infectious) Elbow
Photos With Snooki: 1!
So, who ya got?
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?