- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Dwight Howard Vs. David Lee: Who Ya Got?
During the Golden State Warriors’ victory over the Los Angeles Lakers last night, Dwight Howard and David Lee got into a bit of a tiff. There was an elbow and a Dwight Howard bloody lip and three (!) stitches, and then post-game huffing and vows of mild mannered revenge. Friendship is only a matter of time.
This is nothing new for Lee, who is somewhat of a prickly instigator himself – he got into it with Roy Hibbert and also not-so-accidentally decked LeBron earlier this year. None of it ever amounted to a reputation or serious fisticuffs – the NBA is a non-contact league, after all – and so we thought we’d preview the fight that won’t be: Dwight Howard vs. David Lee.
Reach: White basketball fans
Special Power: Defense
Catch Phrase: “You can’t have it both ways”
Coaches Fired: 0
Finishing Move: The People’s (Infectious) Elbow
Photos With Snooki: 1!
So, who ya got?
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Photo Gallery: Pacquiao vs. Rios
- Top 5 Reasons the New York Giants Suck
- How Far Away Is The Mayweather Vs. Pacquiao Fight?