- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Dwight Howard Vs. David Lee: Who Ya Got?
During the Golden State Warriors’ victory over the Los Angeles Lakers last night, Dwight Howard and David Lee got into a bit of a tiff. There was an elbow and a Dwight Howard bloody lip and three (!) stitches, and then post-game huffing and vows of mild mannered revenge. Friendship is only a matter of time.
This is nothing new for Lee, who is somewhat of a prickly instigator himself – he got into it with Roy Hibbert and also not-so-accidentally decked LeBron earlier this year. None of it ever amounted to a reputation or serious fisticuffs – the NBA is a non-contact league, after all – and so we thought we’d preview the fight that won’t be: Dwight Howard vs. David Lee.
Reach: White basketball fans
Special Power: Defense
Catch Phrase: “You can’t have it both ways”
Coaches Fired: 0
Finishing Move: The People’s (Infectious) Elbow
Photos With Snooki: 1!
So, who ya got?
- Gallery: Canelo Alvarez-Alfredo Angulo Grand Arrivals
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- 9 Greatest Trading Card Errors of All Time