- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Dwight Howard Vs. David Lee: Who Ya Got?
During the Golden State Warriors’ victory over the Los Angeles Lakers last night, Dwight Howard and David Lee got into a bit of a tiff. There was an elbow and a Dwight Howard bloody lip and three (!) stitches, and then post-game huffing and vows of mild mannered revenge. Friendship is only a matter of time.
This is nothing new for Lee, who is somewhat of a prickly instigator himself – he got into it with Roy Hibbert and also not-so-accidentally decked LeBron earlier this year. None of it ever amounted to a reputation or serious fisticuffs – the NBA is a non-contact league, after all – and so we thought we’d preview the fight that won’t be: Dwight Howard vs. David Lee.
Reach: White basketball fans
Special Power: Defense
Catch Phrase: “You can’t have it both ways”
Coaches Fired: 0
Finishing Move: The People’s (Infectious) Elbow
Photos With Snooki: 1!
So, who ya got?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts