- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Dwight Howard Was Ejected For Shoving Kenneth Faried In The Face
There were a lot of notable plays in the NBA last night – everything from J.R. Smith’s game-winner to Dwyane Wade kicking Ramon Sessions in the balls to Dwight Howard shoving Kenneth Faried in the face.
The latter earned Howard an immediate ejection and the Lakers went on to lose to the Nuggets 126-114. After the game, Howard defended himself and the foul, claiming he’s been fouled harder in the past. But even Kobe admitted an ejection was “the right call,” and Faried thought it was a dirty play, too.
The announcers, however, thought Howard’s ejection would produce greater offensive flow – an addition by subtraction, of sorts. This, it seems, just about sums up the Lakers’ season.
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- 5 NBA Players Falling From Glory
- The Eagles' Top 5 Potential Quarterbacks For 2014
- When Not Biking, Lebron Rides in Style