- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Dwight Howard Was Ejected For Shoving Kenneth Faried In The Face
There were a lot of notable plays in the NBA last night – everything from J.R. Smith’s game-winner to Dwyane Wade kicking Ramon Sessions in the balls to Dwight Howard shoving Kenneth Faried in the face.
The latter earned Howard an immediate ejection and the Lakers went on to lose to the Nuggets 126-114. After the game, Howard defended himself and the foul, claiming he’s been fouled harder in the past. But even Kobe admitted an ejection was “the right call,” and Faried thought it was a dirty play, too.
The announcers, however, thought Howard’s ejection would produce greater offensive flow – an addition by subtraction, of sorts. This, it seems, just about sums up the Lakers’ season.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story