- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Dwight Howard Was Ejected For Shoving Kenneth Faried In The Face
There were a lot of notable plays in the NBA last night – everything from J.R. Smith’s game-winner to Dwyane Wade kicking Ramon Sessions in the balls to Dwight Howard shoving Kenneth Faried in the face.
The latter earned Howard an immediate ejection and the Lakers went on to lose to the Nuggets 126-114. After the game, Howard defended himself and the foul, claiming he’s been fouled harder in the past. But even Kobe admitted an ejection was “the right call,” and Faried thought it was a dirty play, too.
The announcers, however, thought Howard’s ejection would produce greater offensive flow – an addition by subtraction, of sorts. This, it seems, just about sums up the Lakers’ season.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts