- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Dwight Howard Was Ejected For Shoving Kenneth Faried In The Face
There were a lot of notable plays in the NBA last night – everything from J.R. Smith’s game-winner to Dwyane Wade kicking Ramon Sessions in the balls to Dwight Howard shoving Kenneth Faried in the face.
The latter earned Howard an immediate ejection and the Lakers went on to lose to the Nuggets 126-114. After the game, Howard defended himself and the foul, claiming he’s been fouled harder in the past. But even Kobe admitted an ejection was “the right call,” and Faried thought it was a dirty play, too.
The announcers, however, thought Howard’s ejection would produce greater offensive flow – an addition by subtraction, of sorts. This, it seems, just about sums up the Lakers’ season.
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement