- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Dwyane Wade’s Self-Appointed Nickname “WOW” Is Why Nicknames Are Not Self-Appointed
Did you know that Dwyane Wade is no longer “The Flash?” Not sure when that happened, but apparently it did. And that means Wade has been nickname-less for over two years now, a situation which he recently rectified. Lifting directly from his shoe company, Li-Ning, which has branded his line with the slogan “Way Of Wade,” Wade wants you to know just how highly he thinks of himself. But he’s a humble guy, so he can’t just come out and say it directly.
Via The Palm Beach Post:
“It’s ‘WOW,’ Way of Wade,’ James said, referring to the slogan for Wade’s Li-Ning shoes. ‘I think it’s corny.’
Wade, who discarded the ‘Flash’ nickname two years ago, did not concur.
‘I’m taking it global!’ he shouted.”
Stop. Just stop it. You are no Black and Decker.
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot