- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Dwyane Wade’s Self-Appointed Nickname “WOW” Is Why Nicknames Are Not Self-Appointed
Did you know that Dwyane Wade is no longer “The Flash?” Not sure when that happened, but apparently it did. And that means Wade has been nickname-less for over two years now, a situation which he recently rectified. Lifting directly from his shoe company, Li-Ning, which has branded his line with the slogan “Way Of Wade,” Wade wants you to know just how highly he thinks of himself. But he’s a humble guy, so he can’t just come out and say it directly.
Via The Palm Beach Post:
“It’s ‘WOW,’ Way of Wade,’ James said, referring to the slogan for Wade’s Li-Ning shoes. ‘I think it’s corny.’
Wade, who discarded the ‘Flash’ nickname two years ago, did not concur.
‘I’m taking it global!’ he shouted.”
Stop. Just stop it. You are no Black and Decker.
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce