- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Dwyane Wade’s Self-Appointed Nickname “WOW” Is Why Nicknames Are Not Self-Appointed
Did you know that Dwyane Wade is no longer “The Flash?” Not sure when that happened, but apparently it did. And that means Wade has been nickname-less for over two years now, a situation which he recently rectified. Lifting directly from his shoe company, Li-Ning, which has branded his line with the slogan “Way Of Wade,” Wade wants you to know just how highly he thinks of himself. But he’s a humble guy, so he can’t just come out and say it directly.
Via The Palm Beach Post:
“It’s ‘WOW,’ Way of Wade,’ James said, referring to the slogan for Wade’s Li-Ning shoes. ‘I think it’s corny.’
Wade, who discarded the ‘Flash’ nickname two years ago, did not concur.
‘I’m taking it global!’ he shouted.”
Stop. Just stop it. You are no Black and Decker.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story