- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Dwyane Wade’s Self-Appointed Nickname “WOW” Is Why Nicknames Are Not Self-Appointed
Did you know that Dwyane Wade is no longer “The Flash?” Not sure when that happened, but apparently it did. And that means Wade has been nickname-less for over two years now, a situation which he recently rectified. Lifting directly from his shoe company, Li-Ning, which has branded his line with the slogan “Way Of Wade,” Wade wants you to know just how highly he thinks of himself. But he’s a humble guy, so he can’t just come out and say it directly.
Via The Palm Beach Post:
“It’s ‘WOW,’ Way of Wade,’ James said, referring to the slogan for Wade’s Li-Ning shoes. ‘I think it’s corny.’
Wade, who discarded the ‘Flash’ nickname two years ago, did not concur.
‘I’m taking it global!’ he shouted.”
Stop. Just stop it. You are no Black and Decker.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts