- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Should ESPN's Heather Cox Apologize For Her Post-Game Jameis Winston Interview?
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- Bill Belichick Reveals How To Win When Your Team Is Down Two Touchdowns
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Even Dwyane Wade’s Kids Are Mocking Him For Getting Dunked On Last Night
Last night, the Bulls’ Taj Gibson dunked on Dwyane Wade really hard. Here’s what that looked like:
Well, apparently one of the many, many people who took notice of that slam was Wade’s son, Zaire. According to Wade, he and Zaire were playing Nerf basketball when his son revealed just how inspired he was by his dad getting dominated:
I had 2 laugh at ths..I was playing my oldest son Zaire on his nerf rim & he dunked & said Gibson while screaming..L2MS Kids u gotta luv em
U gotta luv em? Not after they do that, you don’t! You dunk right back in that kid’s face and remind him who the boss – who the 2006 NBA Finals MVP – is! See if he’s still reveling in your misfortune after THAT! And to those of who who would call that a massively petulant tirade and potentially traumatic experience for a kid who was just having fun (and being pretty funny), I say: Jordan would have done it.*
*Seriously, Jordan probably would have done it. He’s a maniac.
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- 20 Unbreakable Baseball Records