- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Even Dwyane Wade’s Kids Are Mocking Him For Getting Dunked On Last Night
Last night, the Bulls’ Taj Gibson dunked on Dwyane Wade really hard. Here’s what that looked like:
Well, apparently one of the many, many people who took notice of that slam was Wade’s son, Zaire. According to Wade, he and Zaire were playing Nerf basketball when his son revealed just how inspired he was by his dad getting dominated:
I had 2 laugh at ths..I was playing my oldest son Zaire on his nerf rim & he dunked & said Gibson while screaming..L2MS Kids u gotta luv em
U gotta luv em? Not after they do that, you don’t! You dunk right back in that kid’s face and remind him who the boss – who the 2006 NBA Finals MVP – is! See if he’s still reveling in your misfortune after THAT! And to those of who who would call that a massively petulant tirade and potentially traumatic experience for a kid who was just having fun (and being pretty funny), I say: Jordan would have done it.*
*Seriously, Jordan probably would have done it. He’s a maniac.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts