- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Even Dwyane Wade’s Kids Are Mocking Him For Getting Dunked On Last Night
Last night, the Bulls’ Taj Gibson dunked on Dwyane Wade really hard. Here’s what that looked like:
Well, apparently one of the many, many people who took notice of that slam was Wade’s son, Zaire. According to Wade, he and Zaire were playing Nerf basketball when his son revealed just how inspired he was by his dad getting dominated:
I had 2 laugh at ths..I was playing my oldest son Zaire on his nerf rim & he dunked & said Gibson while screaming..L2MS Kids u gotta luv em
U gotta luv em? Not after they do that, you don’t! You dunk right back in that kid’s face and remind him who the boss – who the 2006 NBA Finals MVP – is! See if he’s still reveling in your misfortune after THAT! And to those of who who would call that a massively petulant tirade and potentially traumatic experience for a kid who was just having fun (and being pretty funny), I say: Jordan would have done it.*
*Seriously, Jordan probably would have done it. He’s a maniac.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story