- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
ESPN Thinks LeBron James Needs A Sports Psychologist
Passive? Quiet? Lifeless? LeBron James was all of those things during the NBA Finals, and now that his defeat is final, we’ll be reminded of his psychological shutdown on the league’s biggest stage for an entire summer.
But is it so bad that he needs professional help? Yes! Yes it is! According to multiple analysts and pundits on ESPN, LeBron James’ passivity is so great, his mental stature in big moments so small, that he needs professional mental help if he ever wants to win an NBA title.
Not surprisingly, Skip Bayless leads the charge on this one. But I’m pretty sure the words “sports psychologist” were used in multiple production meetings in Bristol, because it was all over the Worldwide Leader this morning.
We have officially entered the summer of psychoanalyzing LeBron James, people. Hopefully, you have your notepads and rorschach tests ready.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts