- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
ESPN Thinks LeBron James Needs A Sports Psychologist
Passive? Quiet? Lifeless? LeBron James was all of those things during the NBA Finals, and now that his defeat is final, we’ll be reminded of his psychological shutdown on the league’s biggest stage for an entire summer.
But is it so bad that he needs professional help? Yes! Yes it is! According to multiple analysts and pundits on ESPN, LeBron James’ passivity is so great, his mental stature in big moments so small, that he needs professional mental help if he ever wants to win an NBA title.
Not surprisingly, Skip Bayless leads the charge on this one. But I’m pretty sure the words “sports psychologist” were used in multiple production meetings in Bristol, because it was all over the Worldwide Leader this morning.
We have officially entered the summer of psychoanalyzing LeBron James, people. Hopefully, you have your notepads and rorschach tests ready.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'