- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Every Single Carmelo Anthony Bucket From Last Night’s 62 Point Performance
If you didn’t tune in to watch the Knicks play the Bobcats last night, no one blames you — they’ve struggled against Charlotte this year and, as of late, have looked like a adult men’s league team comprised of drunkards. But, like all good things, last night’s record setting performance happened while you were busy, out by yourself, watching “Her” at the movie theater.
Here’s a basic rundown of what happened:
• Carmelo scored 32 points in the first half (hitting a buzzer beater from half court to close it out)
• He shot 85% against Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
• He was 25-35 shooting on the night
• The Knicks won 125-96
• It was the most point ever scored at MSG (beating Kobe’s 61 set five years ago)
• It was the most points a Knick has ever scored (Bernard King scored 60 on Christmas 1984)
• He made 11 mid range jumpers, which is a personal record for Anthony
• 62 points is also a personal record for him
• Carmelo is now one of two active players (he and Kobe) to break the 60 point threshold
• His 62 points is the most ever recorded by a player who did not commit a turnover in the entire game
• His 13 rebounds was the most in a 60 point game since Shaq did it in 2000
• His 56 through three quarters was more than Kobe in that 81 point game, who had 53
• He was yanked with seven minutes left in the game, which pissed off some people…
C'mon Mike Woodson keep @carmeloanthony in. I wanna see 70-75! Well actually I can't see cause I'm at an event but I'll see the highlights!
— LeBron James (@KingJames) January 25, 2014
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts