- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Celtics Draft Pick Fab Melo: Better At Basketball Than Sitting In Chairs
Fab Melo is a big man. That’s why the Celtics selected him in the first round of the NBA Draft this year – while his numbers at Syracuse weren’t staggering (he averaged just 7.8 points and 5.8 rebounds per game at Syracuse last year, though his 2.9 blocks per contest were impressive), his 7-foot, 255-pound frame holds in it a lot of potential, and effective big men are an ever-valuable commodity in the NBA.
It’ll be a while before the Celtics know whether or not they made the right choice in Melo, but during a photo shoot featuring rookies from around the league yesterday, they got an unmistakable reminder that his size is the real deal. Melo and three other rookies took a seat, but he had some difficulty once sitting down:
Maybe Melo’s right that his chair was just too weak – he didn’t look out of shape to us, and Tyler Zeller, who was seated directly to Melo’s right and is almost exactly the same size, didn’t seem to have any issues. Still, though, Doc Rivers is probably thrilled this happened, because now whenever Melo looks like he’s getting tired, he can pull out the chair-breaking episode for zinging/motivational shaming purposes. And as far as taking crap from teammates – well, for Melo’s sake, let’s hope Kevin Garnett never sees this video.
If you’d rather watch it happen in gif form, via CJ Fogler, here you go:
- Canelo Alvarez Hasn't Cooked Enough For Floyd Mayweather
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet
- USC Trojan Cheerleaders
- 9 Epic Knock Out GIFs