- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fallon Roasts The 76ers As They Tie The Record For Longest Losing Streak
Well, it happened — the 2014 Philadelphia 76ers made history: After losing to the Rockets Thursday night, they’re now tied for the worst losing streak in NBA history. They’ll face the Detroit Pistons tonight, and try to salvage their integrity one last time before they’re condemned to eternal suffering in the NBA’s version of Dante’s ninth circle of hell.
Here’s who they’ll be sharing a cell with:
Longest losing streaks in NBA history
Cleveland Cavaliers 26 12/20/2010 – 2/9/2011
Philadelphia 76ers 26 1/31/2014 – 3/27/2014
Vancouver Grizzlies 23 2/16/1996 – 4/2/1996
Denver Nuggets 23 12/9/1997 – 1/23/1998
Charlotte Bobcats 23 3/19/2012 – 4/26/2012
Ahh, the Vancouver Grizzlies — the perennial first team you’d play in the NBA Hang Time arcade mode. We remember it like it was yesterday. Speaking of remembering, Fallon roasted this year’s epic cellar dwellers on The Tonight Show, which we hope the Sixers do not see, as they will never remember what it felt like to be taken seriously, again.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts