- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Guy Runs On To Court In The Middle Of Huge Heat Comeback Over Cavs
Well that was an eventful night. It would have made the last 3 seasons worthwhile if the Cleveland Cavaliers managed stop LeBron and Co. from making NBA history. Instead, they got outscored 30 to 18 in the 4th quarter, to go on to lose by 3, after a chance to go ahead with 4 seconds to go. The real news here, though, was that they actually showed a guy running on the court, on live TV. Usually they just cut away and start saying the word “bozo” over and over. Looks to be a kid. Definitely a bozo.
This wasn’t the only unusual thing that happened at Quicken Loans Arena tonight. The game didn’t get started until half an hour after the scheduled tip off time–due to a leaky roof. Here’s a photo of stadium staff working feverishly to get the Heat on their merry way to a 24th straight victory.
Photo Via USAToday
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry