- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Guy Runs On To Court In The Middle Of Huge Heat Comeback Over Cavs
Well that was an eventful night. It would have made the last 3 seasons worthwhile if the Cleveland Cavaliers managed stop LeBron and Co. from making NBA history. Instead, they got outscored 30 to 18 in the 4th quarter, to go on to lose by 3, after a chance to go ahead with 4 seconds to go. The real news here, though, was that they actually showed a guy running on the court, on live TV. Usually they just cut away and start saying the word “bozo” over and over. Looks to be a kid. Definitely a bozo.
This wasn’t the only unusual thing that happened at Quicken Loans Arena tonight. The game didn’t get started until half an hour after the scheduled tip off time–due to a leaky roof. Here’s a photo of stadium staff working feverishly to get the Heat on their merry way to a 24th straight victory.
Photo Via USAToday
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson