- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Guy Runs On To Court In The Middle Of Huge Heat Comeback Over Cavs
Well that was an eventful night. It would have made the last 3 seasons worthwhile if the Cleveland Cavaliers managed stop LeBron and Co. from making NBA history. Instead, they got outscored 30 to 18 in the 4th quarter, to go on to lose by 3, after a chance to go ahead with 4 seconds to go. The real news here, though, was that they actually showed a guy running on the court, on live TV. Usually they just cut away and start saying the word “bozo” over and over. Looks to be a kid. Definitely a bozo.
This wasn’t the only unusual thing that happened at Quicken Loans Arena tonight. The game didn’t get started until half an hour after the scheduled tip off time–due to a leaky roof. Here’s a photo of stadium staff working feverishly to get the Heat on their merry way to a 24th straight victory.
Photo Via USAToday
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- CM Punk is Officially Removed From WWE Roster
- Bella Talks Cena Relationship
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt