- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Guy Runs On To Court In The Middle Of Huge Heat Comeback Over Cavs
Well that was an eventful night. It would have made the last 3 seasons worthwhile if the Cleveland Cavaliers managed stop LeBron and Co. from making NBA history. Instead, they got outscored 30 to 18 in the 4th quarter, to go on to lose by 3, after a chance to go ahead with 4 seconds to go. The real news here, though, was that they actually showed a guy running on the court, on live TV. Usually they just cut away and start saying the word “bozo” over and over. Looks to be a kid. Definitely a bozo.
This wasn’t the only unusual thing that happened at Quicken Loans Arena tonight. The game didn’t get started until half an hour after the scheduled tip off time–due to a leaky roof. Here’s a photo of stadium staff working feverishly to get the Heat on their merry way to a 24th straight victory.
Photo Via USAToday
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?