- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Make Fun Of LeBron’s Headband All You Want, This Fan Seems Fine With It
The Heat moved a step closer to claiming the 2011-12 NBA title – and LeBron James moved a step closer to what would be a crowning achievement for him personally – last night, beating the Thunder 91-85 in Game 3 of the NBA Finals to take a 2-1 series lead. (The Heat also held that same lead after three games on the Mavericks last year, so this thing is a long, long way from over.) LeBron had 29 points and 14 rebounds, his third straight big-time performance and further confirmation that win or lose, he’s a far different player in this year’s Finals than in last year’s edition.
What’s not too different from last year, though: LeBron’s giant headband, which if anything has gotten even bigger as he tries more and more desperately to cover up his male pattern baldness while on the court. So after he handed it to a fan as he walked off the court last night, that fan naturally laughed in his face about his ever-retreating hair and… nah, just kidding, it was basically the opposite of that. He’s still best-player-in-the-league LeBron James. If he gives you that headband, it doesn’t matter how many people get on him for it. You’re not just taking it…
…You’re going right ahead and putting it on. And as many pointed out at the time… LeBron played 44 minutes last night. That thing had to be soaked. But it didn’t even matter – she got it and put it right on. And yes, it looked even bigger on her than it does on its primary wearer. And none of the mattered. No matter how much everyone might rib him, he’s still LeBron James. Anyone aching to wear your sweaty headband?
- Athletes You Forgot Dyed Their Hair Blonde
- Michael Phelps Rebounds with Notorious Hollywood Waitress
- New In The NBA: Meet The Pelicans
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got