- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Man In Ridiculous Hat Wants To Be On All-Star Team
Maybe the whole Jeremy Lin craze isn’t doing it for you. Perhaps you’re not an “elitist” and rooting for a Harvard grad just doesn’t fit into your narrative. Fair enough. Might we, however, suggest you turn your attention to Minnesota Timberwolves big man Nikola Pekovic?
If giant-sized, hard-working, scary looking dudes is more your thing, then Pekovic is definitely the way to go. And, to be honest, while he’s far from being a household name, he’s no novelty basketball player either (think, Brian Scalabrine). Over the month of February, the 2008 second-round draft pick is averaging 16 points and 10 rebounds per game, starting at center alongside Kevin Love.
The Timberwolves seem pretty psyched about their newly-slotted starting center, and now have put together a funny little video called “Where In The World Is Nikola Pekovic,” placing him in a safari cap and shooting him in front of some world famous landmarks. Seriously. Hey, Minnesota, if this is how you wish to introduce him to the masses, so be it. Check it out:
[via Ball Don't Lie]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts