- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Gerald Green Windmill Dunked The Ball So Hard The Floor Changed Color
The Phoenix Suns are off to a surprising 5-2 start after everyone (including I, me, the writer) put them down as one of the league’s worst teams. And there’s still plenty of time for them to be terrible. But so far, they’re winning, and looking good while doing it.
Here’s an example: Gerald Green, best known for his ability to dunk the ball in a manner most pleasing to the human eye, found himself on a solo breakaway yesterday against the Pelicans. So, obviously, Green gently rolled the ball off his fingertips while standing under the basket for a textbook lay-up, worth two points.
Just kidding. He actually windmill dunked it so hard the floor appeared to change colors. Still worth two points though:
Of course, that was just some weird timing with what appears to be LED lighting in the arena. But wouldn’t you rather believe that Gerald Green’s dunks are magic? Isn’t that what “Life of Pi” is about?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy