- Steelers RBs Bell, Blount Both Arrested For Marijuana Possession
- HASHTAG GAMES: The 35 Best #NBAMovies Tweets
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Rhode Island Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Glen “Big Baby” Davis Is Singing Again, And He’s Gon’ Turn You Up
So here’s a thing that happened: Orlando Magic center/forward Glen Davis wrote a song called “Big Baby Gon’ Turn It Up”. Ahead is a short, distorted clip of it. There’s not too much we can glean from it, but if we know anything about basketball players who foray into the music industry, it will be questionable.
The Orlando Magic could possibly be in for a long season, so there’s no blaming Big Baby for writing his own anthem with plans to air it out on the Amway Center speakers in hopes to pump him up whenever he does something beneficial. The Dwight-less Magic need every victory they can get, and maybe this is one of them.
Big Baby is no Dwight Howard, but he’s no Shaq either. And I don’t mean Shaq the basketball player.
[Ball Don't Lie, Getty Images]
- WBC Lifts Suspension Against Adrien Broner
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'