- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Glen “Big Baby” Davis Is Singing Again, And He’s Gon’ Turn You Up
So here’s a thing that happened: Orlando Magic center/forward Glen Davis wrote a song called “Big Baby Gon’ Turn It Up”. Ahead is a short, distorted clip of it. There’s not too much we can glean from it, but if we know anything about basketball players who foray into the music industry, it will be questionable.
The Orlando Magic could possibly be in for a long season, so there’s no blaming Big Baby for writing his own anthem with plans to air it out on the Amway Center speakers in hopes to pump him up whenever he does something beneficial. The Dwight-less Magic need every victory they can get, and maybe this is one of them.
Big Baby is no Dwight Howard, but he’s no Shaq either. And I don’t mean Shaq the basketball player.
[Ball Don't Lie, Getty Images]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story