- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Glen “Big Baby” Davis Is Singing Again, And He’s Gon’ Turn You Up
So here’s a thing that happened: Orlando Magic center/forward Glen Davis wrote a song called “Big Baby Gon’ Turn It Up”. Ahead is a short, distorted clip of it. There’s not too much we can glean from it, but if we know anything about basketball players who foray into the music industry, it will be questionable.
The Orlando Magic could possibly be in for a long season, so there’s no blaming Big Baby for writing his own anthem with plans to air it out on the Amway Center speakers in hopes to pump him up whenever he does something beneficial. The Dwight-less Magic need every victory they can get, and maybe this is one of them.
Big Baby is no Dwight Howard, but he’s no Shaq either. And I don’t mean Shaq the basketball player.
[Ball Don't Lie, Getty Images]
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy