- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Glen “Big Baby” Davis Is Singing Again, And He’s Gon’ Turn You Up
So here’s a thing that happened: Orlando Magic center/forward Glen Davis wrote a song called “Big Baby Gon’ Turn It Up”. Ahead is a short, distorted clip of it. There’s not too much we can glean from it, but if we know anything about basketball players who foray into the music industry, it will be questionable.
The Orlando Magic could possibly be in for a long season, so there’s no blaming Big Baby for writing his own anthem with plans to air it out on the Amway Center speakers in hopes to pump him up whenever he does something beneficial. The Dwight-less Magic need every victory they can get, and maybe this is one of them.
Big Baby is no Dwight Howard, but he’s no Shaq either. And I don’t mean Shaq the basketball player.
[Ball Don't Lie, Getty Images]
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier