- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Saturday Night Live Season Premiere Picks Over Remains Of NFL, Roger Goodell
- Twitter Reacts To Trey Burke Having His Schlong On The Internet
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
GREAT: J.R. Smith Drives A Tank
The Pipemaster General and newly minted New York Knick (4-years, $24M), Earl “J.R.” Smith, was spotted in a swanky section of Manhattan using what is ostensibly a tank. Knicks fans everywhere are squirming.
[Via The New York Post] Smith, who’s recovering after surgery on his left knee in the off-season, rolled up to Meatpacking District restaurant Catch on Thursday night in a Gurkha F5, which is made by Toronto-based Terradyne Armored Vehicles and used by police and the military. Smith parked the oversize truck, worth about $450,000, on the street while he dined inside.
In case you aren’t a Knicks fan, and this story interests you because armored cars are totally awesome, let us throw some specs at you.
Built on a Ford F-550 chassis (I thought it only went to F-150), the Gurkha F5 has a 6.7L, V-10 power plant, producing 400 horsepower. This is more than likely the version J.R. Smith was spotted in, dubbed the “Knight XV”. It’s featured in movies like Fast Five and Death Race.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts