- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Gregg Popovich Tortured A TNT Sideline Reporter, So The NBA Is Officially Back
Thee’s a long and documented history of Gregg Popovich’s intolerance of sideline reporters. The entire practice is undoubtedly absurd, with reporters asking inane questions and coaches responding with bland drivel. But Gregg Popovich has zero patience for this practice, often offering up one-word answers and creating a delightfully awkward thirty seconds of television.
Though his typical punching bag is Craig Sager, last night we were afforded a new victim: David Aldridge. And upon his first question, one about whether Pop was “happy” with his team’s shot selection, Pop gawked at him. What is this “happy” you speak of?
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO