- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Gregg Popovich Tortured A TNT Sideline Reporter, So The NBA Is Officially Back
Thee’s a long and documented history of Gregg Popovich’s intolerance of sideline reporters. The entire practice is undoubtedly absurd, with reporters asking inane questions and coaches responding with bland drivel. But Gregg Popovich has zero patience for this practice, often offering up one-word answers and creating a delightfully awkward thirty seconds of television.
Though his typical punching bag is Craig Sager, last night we were afforded a new victim: David Aldridge. And upon his first question, one about whether Pop was “happy” with his team’s shot selection, Pop gawked at him. What is this “happy” you speak of?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts