- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Gregg Popovich Tortured A TNT Sideline Reporter, So The NBA Is Officially Back
Thee’s a long and documented history of Gregg Popovich’s intolerance of sideline reporters. The entire practice is undoubtedly absurd, with reporters asking inane questions and coaches responding with bland drivel. But Gregg Popovich has zero patience for this practice, often offering up one-word answers and creating a delightfully awkward thirty seconds of television.
Though his typical punching bag is Craig Sager, last night we were afforded a new victim: David Aldridge. And upon his first question, one about whether Pop was “happy” with his team’s shot selection, Pop gawked at him. What is this “happy” you speak of?
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success