- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Gregg Popovich Tortured A TNT Sideline Reporter, So The NBA Is Officially Back
Thee’s a long and documented history of Gregg Popovich’s intolerance of sideline reporters. The entire practice is undoubtedly absurd, with reporters asking inane questions and coaches responding with bland drivel. But Gregg Popovich has zero patience for this practice, often offering up one-word answers and creating a delightfully awkward thirty seconds of television.
Though his typical punching bag is Craig Sager, last night we were afforded a new victim: David Aldridge. And upon his first question, one about whether Pop was “happy” with his team’s shot selection, Pop gawked at him. What is this “happy” you speak of?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead