- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Poor James Harden Had His Shot Blocked Seven Times In His Return To OKC
NOT THE BEST TRIP BACK HOME. James Harden’s return to Oklahoma City wasn’t very fun, as the Rockets fell to the Thunder 120-98 at Chesapeake Energy Arena. Despite spending the early parts of this season proving why he was worth his new max contract, his 17 points on 3-16 shooting last night won’t be going in his 2012-13 highlight reel. To add insult to his poor performance, The Beard was blocked seven times (!) by his ex-mates.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts