- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Poor James Harden Had His Shot Blocked Seven Times In His Return To OKC
NOT THE BEST TRIP BACK HOME. James Harden’s return to Oklahoma City wasn’t very fun, as the Rockets fell to the Thunder 120-98 at Chesapeake Energy Arena. Despite spending the early parts of this season proving why he was worth his new max contract, his 17 points on 3-16 shooting last night won’t be going in his 2012-13 highlight reel. To add insult to his poor performance, The Beard was blocked seven times (!) by his ex-mates.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Compilation of TKO's, Injuries and Submissions of MMA
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy