- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Worst Thing That Can Possibly Happen During Half-Court Shot Quickly Becomes Best Thing That Can Possibly Happen During Half-Court Shot
From Friday night’s Hawks game, in which an Atlanta fan named Kevin had a chance at $1,000. The shot — terrible form by the way, never shoot like that, Kevin — ended up getting stuck on the back rim. Bless the coolest Doofy White Guy MC ever for the assist.
- Filed Under:
- Atlanta Hawks
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends