- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Worst Thing That Can Possibly Happen During Half-Court Shot Quickly Becomes Best Thing That Can Possibly Happen During Half-Court Shot
From Friday night’s Hawks game, in which an Atlanta fan named Kevin had a chance at $1,000. The shot — terrible form by the way, never shoot like that, Kevin — ended up getting stuck on the back rim. Bless the coolest Doofy White Guy MC ever for the assist.
- Filed Under:
- Atlanta Hawks
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts