- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Worst Thing That Can Possibly Happen During Half-Court Shot Quickly Becomes Best Thing That Can Possibly Happen During Half-Court Shot
From Friday night’s Hawks game, in which an Atlanta fan named Kevin had a chance at $1,000. The shot — terrible form by the way, never shoot like that, Kevin — ended up getting stuck on the back rim. Bless the coolest Doofy White Guy MC ever for the assist.
- Filed Under:
- Atlanta Hawks
- Kobe Defends His Massive Extension With The Lakers
- Jim Brown Says Kobe Isn't Black Enough
- New York Yankees Sign OF Jacoby Ellsbury to Big Contract
- AJ Styles Officially Leaving TNA Wrestling