- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Worst Thing That Can Possibly Happen During Half-Court Shot Quickly Becomes Best Thing That Can Possibly Happen During Half-Court Shot
From Friday night’s Hawks game, in which an Atlanta fan named Kevin had a chance at $1,000. The shot — terrible form by the way, never shoot like that, Kevin — ended up getting stuck on the back rim. Bless the coolest Doofy White Guy MC ever for the assist.
- Filed Under:
- Atlanta Hawks
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story