- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Welcome To Orlando: Glen Davis Dances Like A Wild Man, Confuses People With Fake Hedo Turkoglu
A synopsis of this video is not entirely possible without sounding crazy, but here it goes. Fake Orlando Magic forward Hedo Turkoglu lotions up, heads to the beach, hypnotizes the real Glen Davis with pizza, and they both go dancing through the streets and golf courses of Orlando. You’re welcome.
Davis is either desperately missing the leadership and maturity of the Boston Celtics, or is letting off some steam after months of Dwight Howard rumors. Or maybe this is just what NBA players do when they don’t make the All-Star team.
This much is clear: Big Baby is no Shaq when it comes to breaking it down. But Fake Hedo isn’t much better, so at least they can hang out together and watch the game tonight with some of that tiny pizza.
[via The Basketball Jones]
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead