- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Welcome To Orlando: Glen Davis Dances Like A Wild Man, Confuses People With Fake Hedo Turkoglu
A synopsis of this video is not entirely possible without sounding crazy, but here it goes. Fake Orlando Magic forward Hedo Turkoglu lotions up, heads to the beach, hypnotizes the real Glen Davis with pizza, and they both go dancing through the streets and golf courses of Orlando. You’re welcome.
Davis is either desperately missing the leadership and maturity of the Boston Celtics, or is letting off some steam after months of Dwight Howard rumors. Or maybe this is just what NBA players do when they don’t make the All-Star team.
This much is clear: Big Baby is no Shaq when it comes to breaking it down. But Fake Hedo isn’t much better, so at least they can hang out together and watch the game tonight with some of that tiny pizza.
[via The Basketball Jones]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts