- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Because They’ve Apparently Given Up On Life, The Magic Are Letting Fans Vote On Their Rotation
Everything about basketball in Orlando is new. Rookie head coach Jacque Vaughn, rookie GM Rob Hennigan, rookie players Moe Harkless, DeQuan Jones, Andrew Nicholson and Kyle O’Quinn. And because everything is new, things are a little confusing. Like, say, choosing a rotation.
The kind folks over at the Orlando Magic’s website have reached out to the fans for help because Jacque Vaughn is slightly befuddled. Who should he choose to fulfill the role of backup point guard? The 6-0, third-year speedster Ish Smith, or second-year, 6-4 shooting guard (as listed by ESPN) E’Twaun Moore? Oof, that’s a toughy. Luckily you can cast your vote here and shape the future of your franchise. Or someone else’s, if Orlando’s not your cup of tea.
Anyway, have at it! Jacque could really use the helping hand.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?