- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Because They’ve Apparently Given Up On Life, The Magic Are Letting Fans Vote On Their Rotation
Everything about basketball in Orlando is new. Rookie head coach Jacque Vaughn, rookie GM Rob Hennigan, rookie players Moe Harkless, DeQuan Jones, Andrew Nicholson and Kyle O’Quinn. And because everything is new, things are a little confusing. Like, say, choosing a rotation.
The kind folks over at the Orlando Magic’s website have reached out to the fans for help because Jacque Vaughn is slightly befuddled. Who should he choose to fulfill the role of backup point guard? The 6-0, third-year speedster Ish Smith, or second-year, 6-4 shooting guard (as listed by ESPN) E’Twaun Moore? Oof, that’s a toughy. Luckily you can cast your vote here and shape the future of your franchise. Or someone else’s, if Orlando’s not your cup of tea.
Anyway, have at it! Jacque could really use the helping hand.
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Slack Lines, Super Bowl Edition: Reign Man