- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Because They’ve Apparently Given Up On Life, The Magic Are Letting Fans Vote On Their Rotation
Everything about basketball in Orlando is new. Rookie head coach Jacque Vaughn, rookie GM Rob Hennigan, rookie players Moe Harkless, DeQuan Jones, Andrew Nicholson and Kyle O’Quinn. And because everything is new, things are a little confusing. Like, say, choosing a rotation.
The kind folks over at the Orlando Magic’s website have reached out to the fans for help because Jacque Vaughn is slightly befuddled. Who should he choose to fulfill the role of backup point guard? The 6-0, third-year speedster Ish Smith, or second-year, 6-4 shooting guard (as listed by ESPN) E’Twaun Moore? Oof, that’s a toughy. Luckily you can cast your vote here and shape the future of your franchise. Or someone else’s, if Orlando’s not your cup of tea.
Anyway, have at it! Jacque could really use the helping hand.
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident