- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Because They’ve Apparently Given Up On Life, The Magic Are Letting Fans Vote On Their Rotation
Everything about basketball in Orlando is new. Rookie head coach Jacque Vaughn, rookie GM Rob Hennigan, rookie players Moe Harkless, DeQuan Jones, Andrew Nicholson and Kyle O’Quinn. And because everything is new, things are a little confusing. Like, say, choosing a rotation.
The kind folks over at the Orlando Magic’s website have reached out to the fans for help because Jacque Vaughn is slightly befuddled. Who should he choose to fulfill the role of backup point guard? The 6-0, third-year speedster Ish Smith, or second-year, 6-4 shooting guard (as listed by ESPN) E’Twaun Moore? Oof, that’s a toughy. Luckily you can cast your vote here and shape the future of your franchise. Or someone else’s, if Orlando’s not your cup of tea.
Anyway, have at it! Jacque could really use the helping hand.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts