- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here Are LeBron’s Top Secret Wedding Invitations With Instructions To Burn After Reading
Alright, they don’t really say that they should be burned after reading, but that isn’t too far from the truth. LeBron James is officially engaged to Savannah Brinson and the wedding date is set, but we can’t give you any more details. That’s because LeBron didn’t give his guests any more details on his super secret classified Level 5 security clearance wedding invitations.
The invitation reads:
We’re delighed to be getting married and would love for you to celebrate with us. The ceremoney will take place on Saturday afternoon, the fourteenth of September, two thousand and thirteen. The evening will continue with cocktails, dinner and dancing. Our fingers are crossed that you’ll be able to attend.
Savannah and LeBron
But that’s all it says. Instead of an RSVP card, the next page provides a phone number for the invitees to call for more information, seen on the right side of the picture above.
Here’s another look at the invites:
While we can’t be certain, the invitations probably weren’t meant to be sold to TMZ by someone that LBJ considers close enough to invite to his wedding. Oh well.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'