- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s A Guy Protesting The Ku Klux Klan With A “Dwight Power” Sign
Why yes, this is a guy dressed up as a clown holding a “Dwight Power” sign. He was attending a counter-protest to a National Socialist and Klu Klux Klan rally in Charlotte, North Carolina – the basic premise being that they would counter the KKK with silliness, because KKK hate speech shouldn’t be taken seriously. Thus, Dwight Power.
He really is powerful these days though, dethroning two head coaches and weaseling his way onto the most talented team in the league (supposedly). And look at that smile – he’s really happy with himself. It’s good to be Dwight, basically.
You can check out the CNN video here. (The Dwight Howard sign is at the :35 mark.)
- Filed Under:
- Dwight Howard
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts