- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Everyone Keeps Talking About Adrian Peterson's Unsettlingly Strong Handshake
- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Here’s A Guy Protesting The Ku Klux Klan With A “Dwight Power” Sign
Why yes, this is a guy dressed up as a clown holding a “Dwight Power” sign. He was attending a counter-protest to a National Socialist and Klu Klux Klan rally in Charlotte, North Carolina – the basic premise being that they would counter the KKK with silliness, because KKK hate speech shouldn’t be taken seriously. Thus, Dwight Power.
He really is powerful these days though, dethroning two head coaches and weaseling his way onto the most talented team in the league (supposedly). And look at that smile – he’s really happy with himself. It’s good to be Dwight, basically.
You can check out the CNN video here. (The Dwight Howard sign is at the :35 mark.)
- Filed Under:
- Dwight Howard
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee