- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Here’s Greg Oden’s First Offensive Touch Since 2009
Whoa. Welcome back.
It’s been more than 1,400 days — Dec. 5, 2009, to be exact — since Greg Oden played in an NBA game. In his first points of the preseason tonight, he dunked … and as you can see the Miami bench was pretty happy about it.
- Filed Under:
- Greg Oden
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts