- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s Greg Oden’s First Offensive Touch Since 2009
Whoa. Welcome back.
It’s been more than 1,400 days — Dec. 5, 2009, to be exact — since Greg Oden played in an NBA game. In his first points of the preseason tonight, he dunked … and as you can see the Miami bench was pretty happy about it.
- Filed Under:
- Greg Oden
- 10 Most Gruesome MMA Arm Injuries
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'