- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s Greg Oden’s First Offensive Touch Since 2009
Whoa. Welcome back.
It’s been more than 1,400 days — Dec. 5, 2009, to be exact — since Greg Oden played in an NBA game. In his first points of the preseason tonight, he dunked … and as you can see the Miami bench was pretty happy about it.
- Filed Under:
- Greg Oden
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion