- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Here’s Greg Oden’s First Offensive Touch Since 2009
Whoa. Welcome back.
It’s been more than 1,400 days — Dec. 5, 2009, to be exact — since Greg Oden played in an NBA game. In his first points of the preseason tonight, he dunked … and as you can see the Miami bench was pretty happy about it.
- Filed Under:
- Greg Oden
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts