- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s The List Of NBA Personnel Donating To Presidential Campaigns
Sports and politics may be separate, except when Barack Obama is inviting NBA All-Stars to play at the White House, or Paul Ryan is earning Cleveland’s trust by supporting “Brendan Wheaton.” The diligent folks over at HoopsHype have compiled a list of every presidential campaign contribution made by NBA personnel – players, coaches, staff and owners. Here it is:
Conclusion: rich, white owners are donating to the Romney campaign and young, black men (We’re just going to lump Gregg Popovich, Mike Dunlap and Adam Silver into this category, and you’re not going to say anything.) are throwing money Obama’s way. This seems about right.
Also, who knew Aaron McKie was still, like, you know, alive? Where’s Eric Snow?
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends