- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s The List Of NBA Personnel Donating To Presidential Campaigns
Sports and politics may be separate, except when Barack Obama is inviting NBA All-Stars to play at the White House, or Paul Ryan is earning Cleveland’s trust by supporting “Brendan Wheaton.” The diligent folks over at HoopsHype have compiled a list of every presidential campaign contribution made by NBA personnel – players, coaches, staff and owners. Here it is:
Conclusion: rich, white owners are donating to the Romney campaign and young, black men (We’re just going to lump Gregg Popovich, Mike Dunlap and Adam Silver into this category, and you’re not going to say anything.) are throwing money Obama’s way. This seems about right.
Also, who knew Aaron McKie was still, like, you know, alive? Where’s Eric Snow?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story