- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s The List Of NBA Personnel Donating To Presidential Campaigns
Sports and politics may be separate, except when Barack Obama is inviting NBA All-Stars to play at the White House, or Paul Ryan is earning Cleveland’s trust by supporting “Brendan Wheaton.” The diligent folks over at HoopsHype have compiled a list of every presidential campaign contribution made by NBA personnel – players, coaches, staff and owners. Here it is:
Conclusion: rich, white owners are donating to the Romney campaign and young, black men (We’re just going to lump Gregg Popovich, Mike Dunlap and Adam Silver into this category, and you’re not going to say anything.) are throwing money Obama’s way. This seems about right.
Also, who knew Aaron McKie was still, like, you know, alive? Where’s Eric Snow?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts