- The Daily Yam: Will This Go Down As The Easiest Buzzer-Beater Of All-Time?
- Now Pitching For Florida State ... Kenny Powers
- Here's Drunk Wayne Gretzky, 'Hammered'
- This Is What Happens When You Crowdsource Ideas For A New Mavericks Jersey
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Hey Look! Some Parent Filmed A Little Girl’s Tearful Reaction To The Steve Nash News
It’s formulaic, at this point.
1. Parent tells child mildly upsetting sports news.
2. Child freaks out and starts sobbing uncontrollably.
3. Parent exploits child’s grief by videotaping said reaction and uploading it to YouTube.
It’s always kind of cute and funny, yet equally disturbing too. This four-year-old’s devastation stems from Steve Nash’s departure to LA and her subsequent inability to get his autograph in Phoenix gear. We wondered why she wasn’t more upset about the Suns playoff prospects, but clearly she already knows that the Phoenix front office doesn’t give a shit about winning.
So, Steve, send her some gear, if you would.
If you know who she is, do let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d like to play the middle man here, because Steve Nash wants to send her some gear. Actually, though.
- Which Super Star Athlete is Kissing Carmen Electra?
- Paddleboarding Adventures with Alex Morgan
- Shocker (Not): Lebron James Majorly Disses Fan
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports