- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- The 'Eli Manning Dislikes' Twitter Meme Is A Glorious Thing
- The Yankees Genius Strategy For Success: Get As Old As Possible
- Video Evidence Charles Barkley Is The Best American In America
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Hey Look! Some Parent Filmed A Little Girl’s Tearful Reaction To The Steve Nash News
It’s formulaic, at this point.
1. Parent tells child mildly upsetting sports news.
2. Child freaks out and starts sobbing uncontrollably.
3. Parent exploits child’s grief by videotaping said reaction and uploading it to YouTube.
It’s always kind of cute and funny, yet equally disturbing too. This four-year-old’s devastation stems from Steve Nash’s departure to LA and her subsequent inability to get his autograph in Phoenix gear. We wondered why she wasn’t more upset about the Suns playoff prospects, but clearly she already knows that the Phoenix front office doesn’t give a shit about winning.
So, Steve, send her some gear, if you would.
If you know who she is, do let us know at email@example.com. We’d like to play the middle man here, because Steve Nash wants to send her some gear. Actually, though.
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- The Least Classy Fans in Football