- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Awesomeness Breaks Out At Westboro Baptist Church NBA Counter-Protest
The clownsticks who call themselves the Westboro Baptist Church protested outside of the Oklahoma City Thunder playoff game on Wednesday, and as you can see, their message hasn’t changed much. But the counter protests are getting more and more creative, which is good for us.
This time Westboro’s merry band of funsters were picketing Chesapeake Energy Arena because Jason Collins is gay, which means the NBA is gay and the world is doomed. (Sgt. Hulka: “Lighten up, Francis.”).
Many say that if the media just ignores WBC, they’ll dry up and blow away. But it’s almost worth putting up with their occasional homophobic signage and hate mongering to be treated to the counter-protesting signs. Like these:
Well played, folks.
And note to Westboro: what does it say about you when your entire movement can be confined to a 10-foot-square area of caution tape?
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO