- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Awesomeness Breaks Out At Westboro Baptist Church NBA Counter-Protest
The clownsticks who call themselves the Westboro Baptist Church protested outside of the Oklahoma City Thunder playoff game on Wednesday, and as you can see, their message hasn’t changed much. But the counter protests are getting more and more creative, which is good for us.
This time Westboro’s merry band of funsters were picketing Chesapeake Energy Arena because Jason Collins is gay, which means the NBA is gay and the world is doomed. (Sgt. Hulka: “Lighten up, Francis.”).
Many say that if the media just ignores WBC, they’ll dry up and blow away. But it’s almost worth putting up with their occasional homophobic signage and hate mongering to be treated to the counter-protesting signs. Like these:
Well played, folks.
And note to Westboro: what does it say about you when your entire movement can be confined to a 10-foot-square area of caution tape?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job