- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Awesomeness Breaks Out At Westboro Baptist Church NBA Counter-Protest
The clownsticks who call themselves the Westboro Baptist Church protested outside of the Oklahoma City Thunder playoff game on Wednesday, and as you can see, their message hasn’t changed much. But the counter protests are getting more and more creative, which is good for us.
This time Westboro’s merry band of funsters were picketing Chesapeake Energy Arena because Jason Collins is gay, which means the NBA is gay and the world is doomed. (Sgt. Hulka: “Lighten up, Francis.”).
Many say that if the media just ignores WBC, they’ll dry up and blow away. But it’s almost worth putting up with their occasional homophobic signage and hate mongering to be treated to the counter-protesting signs. Like these:
Well played, folks.
And note to Westboro: what does it say about you when your entire movement can be confined to a 10-foot-square area of caution tape?
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'