- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Holy Crap, There’s Gonna Be Three NBA Game 7′s On Saturday
— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) May 2, 2014
So how are we supposed to feel now that the Warriors have forced a Game 7 with the Clippers on Saturday? I mean, do we root for Los Angeles, whose players and coaches have been put in such a tough position? Or do we root against Donald Sterling, who is almost certainly watching the games at home in his hot tub with various mistresses, playing Battleship with empty vodka bottles during time outs? That’s a dilemma. I say put all of that out of your mind and let the best team win.
The Warriors shot only 39 percent from the floor on Thursday and still ground out a 100-99 win, tying their series at 3 apiece. Meanwhile, it was Pacers 95, Hawks 88; and Thunder 104, Grizzlies 84, giving us two more Game 7′s on Saturday. Three other series are currently at 3-2. And so …
Saturday gives us 3 NBA Game Sevens on one day (first time ever) and The Kentucky Derby? Come on, how great is that?
— Damon Bruce (@DamonBruce) May 2, 2014
Yep, never before in NBA Playoff history have there been three Game 7′s on the same day. Adam Silver, you’ve done it again.
- Filed Under:
- NBA Playoffs
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever