- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Holy Crap, There’s Gonna Be Three NBA Game 7′s On Saturday
— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) May 2, 2014
So how are we supposed to feel now that the Warriors have forced a Game 7 with the Clippers on Saturday? I mean, do we root for Los Angeles, whose players and coaches have been put in such a tough position? Or do we root against Donald Sterling, who is almost certainly watching the games at home in his hot tub with various mistresses, playing Battleship with empty vodka bottles during time outs? That’s a dilemma. I say put all of that out of your mind and let the best team win.
The Warriors shot only 39 percent from the floor on Thursday and still ground out a 100-99 win, tying their series at 3 apiece. Meanwhile, it was Pacers 95, Hawks 88; and Thunder 104, Grizzlies 84, giving us two more Game 7′s on Saturday. Three other series are currently at 3-2. And so …
Saturday gives us 3 NBA Game Sevens on one day (first time ever) and The Kentucky Derby? Come on, how great is that?
— Damon Bruce (@DamonBruce) May 2, 2014
Yep, never before in NBA Playoff history have there been three Game 7′s on the same day. Adam Silver, you’ve done it again.
- Filed Under:
- NBA Playoffs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Tom Coughlin's Music Playlist For Giants' Practice is the Best