- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
How Much Does Love Cost? Cavs Still Might Pay Up With Wiggins
With LeBron James officially on board, the Cavaliers are now a little more open to trading No. 1 overall draft pick Andrew Wiggins to Minnesota in exchange for All-Star power forward Kevin Love, according to ESPN.
It was less than a week ago that James took his talents back up to North Central Ohio, and the Cavaliers continued to work on ways to make the supporting players around him even better.
Love doesn’t become an unrestricted free agent until after the 2015-16 season, so Cleveland would definitely have a nice core of Kyrie Irving, LeBron James and Kevin Love for the next two years at least. The other starters presumably would be Anderson Varejao under center and Dion Waiters at shooting guard.
Last year’s No. 1 overall pick, Anthony Bennett, would drop deeper down the depth chart behind Love and Tristan Thompson, most likely.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights