- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
How Much Does Love Cost? Cavs Still Might Pay Up With Wiggins
With LeBron James officially on board, the Cavaliers are now a little more open to trading No. 1 overall draft pick Andrew Wiggins to Minnesota in exchange for All-Star power forward Kevin Love, according to ESPN.
It was less than a week ago that James took his talents back up to North Central Ohio, and the Cavaliers continued to work on ways to make the supporting players around him even better.
Love doesn’t become an unrestricted free agent until after the 2015-16 season, so Cleveland would definitely have a nice core of Kyrie Irving, LeBron James and Kevin Love for the next two years at least. The other starters presumably would be Anderson Varejao under center and Dion Waiters at shooting guard.
Last year’s No. 1 overall pick, Anthony Bennett, would drop deeper down the depth chart behind Love and Tristan Thompson, most likely.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights