- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
How Much Does Love Cost? Cavs Still Might Pay Up With Wiggins
With LeBron James officially on board, the Cavaliers are now a little more open to trading No. 1 overall draft pick Andrew Wiggins to Minnesota in exchange for All-Star power forward Kevin Love, according to ESPN.
It was less than a week ago that James took his talents back up to North Central Ohio, and the Cavaliers continued to work on ways to make the supporting players around him even better.
Love doesn’t become an unrestricted free agent until after the 2015-16 season, so Cleveland would definitely have a nice core of Kyrie Irving, LeBron James and Kevin Love for the next two years at least. The other starters presumably would be Anderson Varejao under center and Dion Waiters at shooting guard.
Last year’s No. 1 overall pick, Anthony Bennett, would drop deeper down the depth chart behind Love and Tristan Thompson, most likely.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts