- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
How Much Does Love Cost? Cavs Still Might Pay Up With Wiggins
With LeBron James officially on board, the Cavaliers are now a little more open to trading No. 1 overall draft pick Andrew Wiggins to Minnesota in exchange for All-Star power forward Kevin Love, according to ESPN.
It was less than a week ago that James took his talents back up to North Central Ohio, and the Cavaliers continued to work on ways to make the supporting players around him even better.
Love doesn’t become an unrestricted free agent until after the 2015-16 season, so Cleveland would definitely have a nice core of Kyrie Irving, LeBron James and Kevin Love for the next two years at least. The other starters presumably would be Anderson Varejao under center and Dion Waiters at shooting guard.
Last year’s No. 1 overall pick, Anthony Bennett, would drop deeper down the depth chart behind Love and Tristan Thompson, most likely.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts