- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Jacob deGrom Ties MLB Record With 8 Straight Ks To Open Game
- Are We Hesitant To Suspend NFL Players Because Of Fantasy Football?
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
How Much Does Love Cost? Cavs Still Might Pay Up With Wiggins
With LeBron James officially on board, the Cavaliers are now a little more open to trading No. 1 overall draft pick Andrew Wiggins to Minnesota in exchange for All-Star power forward Kevin Love, according to ESPN.
It was less than a week ago that James took his talents back up to North Central Ohio, and the Cavaliers continued to work on ways to make the supporting players around him even better.
Love doesn’t become an unrestricted free agent until after the 2015-16 season, so Cleveland would definitely have a nice core of Kyrie Irving, LeBron James and Kevin Love for the next two years at least. The other starters presumably would be Anderson Varejao under center and Dion Waiters at shooting guard.
Last year’s No. 1 overall pick, Anthony Bennett, would drop deeper down the depth chart behind Love and Tristan Thompson, most likely.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row