- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
It’s Official: Kris Humphries And Kim Kardashian Are Divorced
Let the record show that this marriage actually lasted 617 days: 72 for TV, and the rest in separate homes while deciding how to end it. Part of the snag was that Humphries was suing Kardashain for fraud, claiming that the whole thing was a publicity stunt. Nice scouting effort, Mr. Humphries. Hope that if you’re never an NBA GM, it’s for a team I hate.
Terms of the divorce were not disclosed, but TMZ is reporting that Humphries got zilch in the settlement. No money, nothing. (Elin Nordegren slaps forehead, shakes head in disgust). He had been seeking $7 million.
Key paragraph from CBS Sports:
Humphries sent his lawyer but did not appear in court. Kardashian, who is pregnant with a child by her boyfriend Kanye West, appeared in a black silk puffy sleeveless maternity dress embellished with sequins on the skirt.
So what we’re trying to say is that Humphries is back on the market, ladies! (OK (sigh) … and you too, sir). Please form an orderly line.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts