- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
It’s Official: Kris Humphries And Kim Kardashian Are Divorced
Let the record show that this marriage actually lasted 617 days: 72 for TV, and the rest in separate homes while deciding how to end it. Part of the snag was that Humphries was suing Kardashain for fraud, claiming that the whole thing was a publicity stunt. Nice scouting effort, Mr. Humphries. Hope that if you’re never an NBA GM, it’s for a team I hate.
Terms of the divorce were not disclosed, but TMZ is reporting that Humphries got zilch in the settlement. No money, nothing. (Elin Nordegren slaps forehead, shakes head in disgust). He had been seeking $7 million.
Key paragraph from CBS Sports:
Humphries sent his lawyer but did not appear in court. Kardashian, who is pregnant with a child by her boyfriend Kanye West, appeared in a black silk puffy sleeveless maternity dress embellished with sequins on the skirt.
So what we’re trying to say is that Humphries is back on the market, ladies! (OK (sigh) … and you too, sir). Please form an orderly line.
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Devon Alexander Ripped and Ready For Showtime
- Top 10 Underclassmen in College Football
- Metta World Peace, Kenyon Martin Have Heated Argument