- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
It’s Official: Kris Humphries And Kim Kardashian Are Divorced
Let the record show that this marriage actually lasted 617 days: 72 for TV, and the rest in separate homes while deciding how to end it. Part of the snag was that Humphries was suing Kardashain for fraud, claiming that the whole thing was a publicity stunt. Nice scouting effort, Mr. Humphries. Hope that if you’re never an NBA GM, it’s for a team I hate.
Terms of the divorce were not disclosed, but TMZ is reporting that Humphries got zilch in the settlement. No money, nothing. (Elin Nordegren slaps forehead, shakes head in disgust). He had been seeking $7 million.
Key paragraph from CBS Sports:
Humphries sent his lawyer but did not appear in court. Kardashian, who is pregnant with a child by her boyfriend Kanye West, appeared in a black silk puffy sleeveless maternity dress embellished with sequins on the skirt.
So what we’re trying to say is that Humphries is back on the market, ladies! (OK (sigh) … and you too, sir). Please form an orderly line.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story