- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
It’s Official: Kris Humphries And Kim Kardashian Are Divorced
Let the record show that this marriage actually lasted 617 days: 72 for TV, and the rest in separate homes while deciding how to end it. Part of the snag was that Humphries was suing Kardashain for fraud, claiming that the whole thing was a publicity stunt. Nice scouting effort, Mr. Humphries. Hope that if you’re never an NBA GM, it’s for a team I hate.
Terms of the divorce were not disclosed, but TMZ is reporting that Humphries got zilch in the settlement. No money, nothing. (Elin Nordegren slaps forehead, shakes head in disgust). He had been seeking $7 million.
Key paragraph from CBS Sports:
Humphries sent his lawyer but did not appear in court. Kardashian, who is pregnant with a child by her boyfriend Kanye West, appeared in a black silk puffy sleeveless maternity dress embellished with sequins on the skirt.
So what we’re trying to say is that Humphries is back on the market, ladies! (OK (sigh) … and you too, sir). Please form an orderly line.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success