- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
It’s Official: Kris Humphries And Kim Kardashian Are Divorced
Let the record show that this marriage actually lasted 617 days: 72 for TV, and the rest in separate homes while deciding how to end it. Part of the snag was that Humphries was suing Kardashain for fraud, claiming that the whole thing was a publicity stunt. Nice scouting effort, Mr. Humphries. Hope that if you’re never an NBA GM, it’s for a team I hate.
Terms of the divorce were not disclosed, but TMZ is reporting that Humphries got zilch in the settlement. No money, nothing. (Elin Nordegren slaps forehead, shakes head in disgust). He had been seeking $7 million.
Key paragraph from CBS Sports:
Humphries sent his lawyer but did not appear in court. Kardashian, who is pregnant with a child by her boyfriend Kanye West, appeared in a black silk puffy sleeveless maternity dress embellished with sequins on the skirt.
So what we’re trying to say is that Humphries is back on the market, ladies! (OK (sigh) … and you too, sir). Please form an orderly line.
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released