- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
It’s Official Now: The Clippers Run L.A.
Jack Nicholson sighting at the Clippers game tonight? Yep. And he’s in classic form.
— SB Nation (@SBNation) May 16, 2014
Leaves kid hanging. Later he’ll tell Wendy to never bother him while he’s working.
— Mark Heisler (@MarkHeisler) May 16, 2014
Tonight is the Mars Attacks! of Jack Nicholson's sports fandom.
— SportsPickle (@sportspickle) May 16, 2014
JACK NICHOLSON WATCHING THE CLIPPERS LOOKS MORE DESPERATE THAN KHLOE AT MACDONALDS 2 MINUTES AFTER THEY STOP SERVING HASHBROWNS.
— North West (@YeezyNorthWest) May 16, 2014
"Lot's celebrities here tonight. There's Jack Nicholson, Rihanna, and Tony Rom–sdjbbb" *massive earthquake*
— netw3rk (@netw3rk) May 16, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Jack Nicholson
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?