- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Graphic
- MMA Fighter Allegedly Suffers What Sounds Like The Worst Injury Ever, Via Penis Gel
- Calif. High School Senior Tosses 66-Pitch Perfect Game, Celebrates With Even More Efficient Tweet
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
VIDEO: Magic’s J.J. Redick Falls Down Playing Defense, Teammates Break Out In Hysterics
The Orlando Magic’s J.J. Redick was a player tailor-made to hate during his college days – he went to Duke and he was good. (Those qualities were more than enough.) In the NBA he’s more of a role player, and with diminished attention comes diminished hatred. Judging by the reaction to one moment in last night’s Wizards-Magic game, however, there’s still some Redick-induced schadenfreude to be had.
It comes via the Wizards’ Kirk Hinrich, who, late in the third quarter last night, had Redick between himself and the basket. He needed to find a way around Redick. It wasn’t difficult:
And if you thought you enjoyed seeing Redick’s comical pratfall…well, did you see his teammates? Dwight Howard was having such a good time, it was like he was already at his lavish All-Star Weekend party. Teammates on the bench were covering their faces in towels to obscure their uproarious laughter. Even Redick himself couldn’t help but crack a smile. Then again, the Magic could afford to laugh – they were up by 25 at the time, and wound up winning by that same margin.
- Pete Rose Disappointed with Wife's Breast Reduction
- Tiger Woods Plays House with Lindsay Vonn
- King's Evans Gets Escort & Groupie Pregnant
- Fan Fail: The Worst NBA Tattoo Ever