- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
J.R. Smith Won The NBA’s Sixth Man Of The Year Award; Luke Babbitt Also Received A Vote
Don’t forget about Babbitt, who had two assists in a game five times this season. WOW! [SB Nation]
According to the photo, this was the most important moment of all time. [Reddit]
Then he retired. No word on whether he hiked the Inca Trail afterwards. [ESPN]
4. Robin Van Persie scored a stunning goal (one of his three) to help Manchester United secure the Premier League.
He was off-sides but whatever bro. [BI Sports]
Not sports related, still important.
Michael Shannon reads that sorority girl letter everyone was freaking out about; Bob Dylan, Wilco and My Morning Jacket will tour together; the surviving Boston bombing suspect has been charged; New York hates cigarettes.
Watermelon, kiwi and feta blocks.
A+ for presentation, healthfulness and creativity.
And finally, tonight…
Man’s first day as news anchor — another win for West Virginia.
Image via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends