- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
J.R. Smith Won The NBA’s Sixth Man Of The Year Award; Luke Babbitt Also Received A Vote
Don’t forget about Babbitt, who had two assists in a game five times this season. WOW! [SB Nation]
According to the photo, this was the most important moment of all time. [Reddit]
Then he retired. No word on whether he hiked the Inca Trail afterwards. [ESPN]
4. Robin Van Persie scored a stunning goal (one of his three) to help Manchester United secure the Premier League.
He was off-sides but whatever bro. [BI Sports]
Not sports related, still important.
Michael Shannon reads that sorority girl letter everyone was freaking out about; Bob Dylan, Wilco and My Morning Jacket will tour together; the surviving Boston bombing suspect has been charged; New York hates cigarettes.
Watermelon, kiwi and feta blocks.
A+ for presentation, healthfulness and creativity.
And finally, tonight…
Man’s first day as news anchor — another win for West Virginia.
Image via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts