- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
J.R. Smith Won The NBA’s Sixth Man Of The Year Award; Luke Babbitt Also Received A Vote
Don’t forget about Babbitt, who had two assists in a game five times this season. WOW! [SB Nation]
According to the photo, this was the most important moment of all time. [Reddit]
Then he retired. No word on whether he hiked the Inca Trail afterwards. [ESPN]
4. Robin Van Persie scored a stunning goal (one of his three) to help Manchester United secure the Premier League.
He was off-sides but whatever bro. [BI Sports]
Not sports related, still important.
Michael Shannon reads that sorority girl letter everyone was freaking out about; Bob Dylan, Wilco and My Morning Jacket will tour together; the surviving Boston bombing suspect has been charged; New York hates cigarettes.
Watermelon, kiwi and feta blocks.
A+ for presentation, healthfulness and creativity.
And finally, tonight…
Man’s first day as news anchor — another win for West Virginia.
Image via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts