- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
J.R. Smith Won The NBA’s Sixth Man Of The Year Award; Luke Babbitt Also Received A Vote
Don’t forget about Babbitt, who had two assists in a game five times this season. WOW! [SB Nation]
According to the photo, this was the most important moment of all time. [Reddit]
Then he retired. No word on whether he hiked the Inca Trail afterwards. [ESPN]
4. Robin Van Persie scored a stunning goal (one of his three) to help Manchester United secure the Premier League.
He was off-sides but whatever bro. [BI Sports]
Not sports related, still important.
Michael Shannon reads that sorority girl letter everyone was freaking out about; Bob Dylan, Wilco and My Morning Jacket will tour together; the surviving Boston bombing suspect has been charged; New York hates cigarettes.
Watermelon, kiwi and feta blocks.
A+ for presentation, healthfulness and creativity.
And finally, tonight…
Man’s first day as news anchor — another win for West Virginia.
Image via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights