- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
J.R. Smith Takes A Shot At Rihanna, Heat Fans On Instagram
Admittedly, it’s a pretty clever pun. Not sure if J.R. gets to talk shit about anybody at this point, but we’ll give him a pass when he’s funny about it.
We’re not exactly celebrity dating gossip experts, but what we can tell you about these two is that Rihanna and J.R. dated/hooked up at some point in the last three years, after which RiRi called him out on social media for getting drunk the night before a playoff game against the Pacers. We’ll assume they’ve been on rocky terms since that whole “thirsty” comment.
For the record, Rihanna was the best fan the Heat — or any other NBA team — have ever had.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts