- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jamal Crawford Hits Pro-Am Buzzer Beater, Is The Undisputed King Of The Deep Three Ball
Reigning Sixth Man of the Year Jamal Crawford has made lots and lots of buckets. So many buckets in fact, that he probably practices ridiculously far three pointers just out of shear boredom. Well all that practice paid off during a Seattle Pro-Am last week. Down by one with 5.6 seconds left …
Pretty crazy, right? Not really when you take a closer look at Crawford’s resume. According to Basketball Reference, Crawford was the best shooter from 30 or more feet in the NBA last season, making 40 percent of his super deep attempts.
But that was just one of many Crawford buckets at that Seattle Pro-Am. Over two games, he averaged 52 points per game. Not a typo. But I’d be interested to know how many of those points came from kicking out his legs after a jump shot to induce a foul call. Anyway, here are the rest of his highlights:
Image via Getty [h/t Bleacher Report]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts