- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Don’t Even Bother Asking Us How The Orlando Magic Got Away With This One
Everyone seemed to be confused as Orlando Magic shooting guard Jason Richardson came off the bench against the Boston Celtics, while the ball was in play, and made a steal. Yes, during an actual live play he just walked off the bench. And got away with it.
With just four Orlando players on the court, Richardson realized that his team was down a man. So, instead of checking in at the next whistled, he simply walked on the court and made a play on Celtics center Greg Stiemsma. And, naturally, he got away with it. Just don’t ask anyone how. Not even Tommy Heinsohn could figure it out. Watch:
I guess you can’t really complain if you’re the Celtics, especially seeing as they beat the Magic 87-56. The 56 points scored by the Magic was a franchise-low mark. Maybe if they hadn’t played a whole three seconds with just four guys, things might have ended differently.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead