- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Don’t Even Bother Asking Us How The Orlando Magic Got Away With This One
Everyone seemed to be confused as Orlando Magic shooting guard Jason Richardson came off the bench against the Boston Celtics, while the ball was in play, and made a steal. Yes, during an actual live play he just walked off the bench. And got away with it.
With just four Orlando players on the court, Richardson realized that his team was down a man. So, instead of checking in at the next whistled, he simply walked on the court and made a play on Celtics center Greg Stiemsma. And, naturally, he got away with it. Just don’t ask anyone how. Not even Tommy Heinsohn could figure it out. Watch:
I guess you can’t really complain if you’re the Celtics, especially seeing as they beat the Magic 87-56. The 56 points scored by the Magic was a franchise-low mark. Maybe if they hadn’t played a whole three seconds with just four guys, things might have ended differently.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story