- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Jason Terry Now Has A Gratuitous Tattoo Of A Leprechaun Holding The Larry O’Brien Trophy
Last time Jason Terry got a tattoo on his bicep of the Larry O’Brien trophy, the Dallas Mavericks won the NBA title. Boston fans hope he can repeat such feats of prognostication, now that he has commemorated his newly signed contract with the Celtics with a tattoo of a leprechaun holding the Larry O’Brien trophy. You see what he did there? Instead of a basketball, the leprechaun is spinning the NBA championship trophy on his finger.
Boston will be title contenders, at the very least, so this isn’t too egregious. Although with favorites like OKC, Miami and now the Lakers, who acquired that moping greek statue the other day, he might have to remove it at season’s end.
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports
- The 13 Hottest Girlfriends of Derek Jeter
- Did Lebron Have a Lovechild With This Newscaster?
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts