- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
JaVale McGee Snatched Another Shot Out of Midair
We love JaVale McGee because he doesn’t do things the way most people would do them. But you knew that already, thanks to posts like this, so let’s just skip to the part where he does something either exceptionally quirky or exceptionally athletic. Last night against the Sixers, it was the latter:
Astute McGee observers might note that this isn’t the first time he’s blocked a shot this way: he turned the trick against the Cavs last month, and did it to Zach Randolph a few months back, to name two. And it seems like every time it happens, the player who gets his shot
blocked caught is in disbelief that goaltending isn’t called. But the above didn’t look like goaltending to us – and honestly, neither did the above-linked play against the Cavs, despite the one announcer’s assertion to the contrary. McGee is just really good at making impossible-looking plays (for better or worse).
- Filed Under:
- javale mcgee
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.