- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
JaVale McGee Snatched Another Shot Out of Midair
We love JaVale McGee because he doesn’t do things the way most people would do them. But you knew that already, thanks to posts like this, so let’s just skip to the part where he does something either exceptionally quirky or exceptionally athletic. Last night against the Sixers, it was the latter:
Astute McGee observers might note that this isn’t the first time he’s blocked a shot this way: he turned the trick against the Cavs last month, and did it to Zach Randolph a few months back, to name two. And it seems like every time it happens, the player who gets his shot
blocked caught is in disbelief that goaltending isn’t called. But the above didn’t look like goaltending to us – and honestly, neither did the above-linked play against the Cavs, despite the one announcer’s assertion to the contrary. McGee is just really good at making impossible-looking plays (for better or worse).
- Filed Under:
- javale mcgee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen