- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
For A Moment, JaVale McGee Seemed To Think He Was Playing Volleyball
Yes, JaVale McGee, we know that you’re one of the best shot blockers in the game. We get it. So, this “in your face” volleyball block, which resulted in a goaltending call, wasn’t really necessary. It was fun, sure, but you didn’t need to send it into the fifth row.
Then again, admittedly, we did watch it about a dozen times. So, thanks for the time waster. Now, if only you could turn each boneheaded play play and unnecessary feats of strength (below) into actual basketball plays… Well, you just might indeed become the “future of the NBA,” as your mother would like us to believe.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts