- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
For A Moment, JaVale McGee Seemed To Think He Was Playing Volleyball
Yes, JaVale McGee, we know that you’re one of the best shot blockers in the game. We get it. So, this “in your face” volleyball block, which resulted in a goaltending call, wasn’t really necessary. It was fun, sure, but you didn’t need to send it into the fifth row.
Then again, admittedly, we did watch it about a dozen times. So, thanks for the time waster. Now, if only you could turn each boneheaded play play and unnecessary feats of strength (below) into actual basketball plays… Well, you just might indeed become the “future of the NBA,” as your mother would like us to believe.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts