- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
For A Moment, JaVale McGee Seemed To Think He Was Playing Volleyball
Yes, JaVale McGee, we know that you’re one of the best shot blockers in the game. We get it. So, this “in your face” volleyball block, which resulted in a goaltending call, wasn’t really necessary. It was fun, sure, but you didn’t need to send it into the fifth row.
Then again, admittedly, we did watch it about a dozen times. So, thanks for the time waster. Now, if only you could turn each boneheaded play play and unnecessary feats of strength (below) into actual basketball plays… Well, you just might indeed become the “future of the NBA,” as your mother would like us to believe.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World