- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
For A Moment, JaVale McGee Seemed To Think He Was Playing Volleyball
Yes, JaVale McGee, we know that you’re one of the best shot blockers in the game. We get it. So, this “in your face” volleyball block, which resulted in a goaltending call, wasn’t really necessary. It was fun, sure, but you didn’t need to send it into the fifth row.
Then again, admittedly, we did watch it about a dozen times. So, thanks for the time waster. Now, if only you could turn each boneheaded play play and unnecessary feats of strength (below) into actual basketball plays… Well, you just might indeed become the “future of the NBA,” as your mother would like us to believe.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts