- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
For A Moment, JaVale McGee Seemed To Think He Was Playing Volleyball
Yes, JaVale McGee, we know that you’re one of the best shot blockers in the game. We get it. So, this “in your face” volleyball block, which resulted in a goaltending call, wasn’t really necessary. It was fun, sure, but you didn’t need to send it into the fifth row.
Then again, admittedly, we did watch it about a dozen times. So, thanks for the time waster. Now, if only you could turn each boneheaded play play and unnecessary feats of strength (below) into actual basketball plays… Well, you just might indeed become the “future of the NBA,” as your mother would like us to believe.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier