- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
JaVale McGee, World’s Best Basketball Player*, Dominates Drew League, Posterizes Helpless Defender
Yesterday we brought you the sad tale of Kevin Durant, a man apparently blessed with such distressingly little basketball talent that even a matchup with a guy who couldn’t stick in the NBA proved far too much for him to handle. Watch it again. Why, it’s almost sickening, his utter failure to play the game. You need something to cleanse your palate after watching that. You need to see a real basketball player at work. Someone who can finish at the rim. Someone who would never be involved in an embarrassing on-court miscue. Well, ladies and gentlemen, we have found that man:
According to the video’s Youtube page, McGee had 40 points, 14 rebounds, and four blocks in this game. That kind of production, and these kinds of highlights? What can’t this guy do?
*As much as we might enjoy outrage from the oblivious, no, JaVale isn’t the best player in the world, and Kevin Durant is galaxies better. But boy, do we love JaVale anyway.
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers