- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Meet Basketball’s New Cult Hero: Jeremy Lin
Ladies and gentlemen, meet New York Knicks point guard Jeremy Lin. In a little over 48 hours, Lin went from being an obscure player sitting at the end of the Knicks bench to being the darling of all hoop heads from coast to coast.
Lin, who in his first nine games with the Knicks scored a total of 32 points, dropped 25 on the Nets Saturday night and followed that up with a killer 28-point performance tonight in a win over the Utah Jazz. Without either Amar’e Stoudemire or Carmelo Anthony in the lineup, Lin led the Knicks in an unlikely win, as chants of “MVP” rained down on him from the Garden crowd.
With the Jazz pushing back late in the fourth quarter, Lin drained a huge 3-pointer as the shot clock was winding down. From there, he completely embraced his New York swagger. Watch:
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior