- Check Out A-Rod's Latest Flip: A Swanky Hollywood Condo For $3.2 Million
- A Canadian Has Invented Alcohockey (Beer Pong + Air Hockey)
- Shut Up, Lance Armstrong... Love, Keith Olbermann
- You Can Still Play Fantasy, Even If You Didn't Make Your League's Playoffs
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Meet Basketball’s New Cult Hero: Jeremy Lin
Ladies and gentlemen, meet New York Knicks point guard Jeremy Lin. In a little over 48 hours, Lin went from being an obscure player sitting at the end of the Knicks bench to being the darling of all hoop heads from coast to coast.
Lin, who in his first nine games with the Knicks scored a total of 32 points, dropped 25 on the Nets Saturday night and followed that up with a killer 28-point performance tonight in a win over the Utah Jazz. Without either Amar’e Stoudemire or Carmelo Anthony in the lineup, Lin led the Knicks in an unlikely win, as chants of “MVP” rained down on him from the Garden crowd.
With the Jazz pushing back late in the fourth quarter, Lin drained a huge 3-pointer as the shot clock was winding down. From there, he completely embraced his New York swagger. Watch:
- There's No Such Thing As Bad Weather In Football
- UFC Signs 11 Invicta Straw Weights For Huge Tournament
- AJ Styles Officially Leaving TNA Wrestling
- The Greatest WWE Wrestlers Of All Time