- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Meet Basketball’s New Cult Hero: Jeremy Lin
Ladies and gentlemen, meet New York Knicks point guard Jeremy Lin. In a little over 48 hours, Lin went from being an obscure player sitting at the end of the Knicks bench to being the darling of all hoop heads from coast to coast.
Lin, who in his first nine games with the Knicks scored a total of 32 points, dropped 25 on the Nets Saturday night and followed that up with a killer 28-point performance tonight in a win over the Utah Jazz. Without either Amar’e Stoudemire or Carmelo Anthony in the lineup, Lin led the Knicks in an unlikely win, as chants of “MVP” rained down on him from the Garden crowd.
With the Jazz pushing back late in the fourth quarter, Lin drained a huge 3-pointer as the shot clock was winding down. From there, he completely embraced his New York swagger. Watch:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts