- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Meet Basketball’s New Cult Hero: Jeremy Lin
Ladies and gentlemen, meet New York Knicks point guard Jeremy Lin. In a little over 48 hours, Lin went from being an obscure player sitting at the end of the Knicks bench to being the darling of all hoop heads from coast to coast.
Lin, who in his first nine games with the Knicks scored a total of 32 points, dropped 25 on the Nets Saturday night and followed that up with a killer 28-point performance tonight in a win over the Utah Jazz. Without either Amar’e Stoudemire or Carmelo Anthony in the lineup, Lin led the Knicks in an unlikely win, as chants of “MVP” rained down on him from the Garden crowd.
With the Jazz pushing back late in the fourth quarter, Lin drained a huge 3-pointer as the shot clock was winding down. From there, he completely embraced his New York swagger. Watch:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story