- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Meet Basketball’s New Cult Hero: Jeremy Lin
Ladies and gentlemen, meet New York Knicks point guard Jeremy Lin. In a little over 48 hours, Lin went from being an obscure player sitting at the end of the Knicks bench to being the darling of all hoop heads from coast to coast.
Lin, who in his first nine games with the Knicks scored a total of 32 points, dropped 25 on the Nets Saturday night and followed that up with a killer 28-point performance tonight in a win over the Utah Jazz. Without either Amar’e Stoudemire or Carmelo Anthony in the lineup, Lin led the Knicks in an unlikely win, as chants of “MVP” rained down on him from the Garden crowd.
With the Jazz pushing back late in the fourth quarter, Lin drained a huge 3-pointer as the shot clock was winding down. From there, he completely embraced his New York swagger. Watch:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts