- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Joakim Noah Calls Heat “Hollywood As Hell.” After This LeBron Flop, We Can See Why.
By now, you most likely know that the Miami Heat pulled off an amazing comeback last night to defeat the Chicago Bulls 83-80 and advance to the NBA Finals. LeBron James and Dwyane Wade led the way, each scoring eight points during the Heat’s 18-3 run to close the game, and combining for 49 overall. (Add in Chris Bosh’s 20, and the Big Three combined for 83 percent of the Heat’s points in the game that sent them to the NBA Finals. Nice going, Pat Riley.)
And after being beaten like that, a crushed Bulls team could only pay Miami grudging respect. Joakim Noah, for example, called the Heat “a hell of a team,” but also had another interesting description of the talented South Beachers:
Safe to say he won’t get in any trouble for saying that. Additionally, that line brought to mind one LeBron play in particular from last night…and it had nothing to do with his amazing late-game performance. Here it is:
Hollywood as hell indeed, right down to that little wink – and an impressive acting job to get the foul call. It’s one thing if James Harden sells that he’s been hurt by the much bigger Tyson Chandler, but when one of the most physically imposing players in the league fakes that a point guard did that kind of damage? Let’s just say we see why someone registered hollywoodashell.com already.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World