- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
John Wall Takes On High School Hoops Star, Spectacular Level Of Trash Talking Ensues
John Wall was quite the phenom when he played high school basketball. If you haven’t seen highlights of his days at Word of God Christian Academy, you’re really not doing yourself any favors.
Wall, more than anyone, should know not to underestimate the skills of a young baller. But the Wizards guard found himself staring down a different high school star, Tyrek Coger, when the two met at Reebok’s Breakout Challenge. Some trash talking ensued (okay — a lot of trash talking ensues) and before you knew it, the high school player (listed as a center) found himself in a fantasy game of one-one-one with the number one overall pick of the 2010 NBA Draft.
I think it’s safe to say Wall was really dogging it and underestimating Coger, until he began to get a little frustrated. That’s when he unearthed that one-handed, lefty tomahawk slam. In sweatpants. And untied shoes.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers