- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
J.R. Smith Has Been Suspended For Violating The NBA’s Anti-Drug Policy, Duh
If you aren’t familiar with the habits of J.R. Smith, suffice it to say he has a very active social life. Rumors have swirled about his recreational drug use for years — especially during the Knicks’ playoff run, where he was spotted late night, kicking around NYC’s swankiest clubs. With Rhianna. Who’s DEFINITELY enjoying her free time with some extra curricular activities. She’s lucky they don’t drug test sexy musicians.
Via ESPN: Knicks guard J.R. Smith has been suspended without pay for five games for violating the terms of the NBA/NBPA Anti-Drug Program, the league announced Friday.
The NBA says Smith’s suspension will begin with the first game of the season for which he is eligible and physically able to play.
The Knicks re-signed Smith in July to a three-year contract worth approximately $18 million with a player option for the third year.
If you’re a Knick fan, you knew this would happen. I saw it coming during the playoffs last year, and knew they shouldn’t re-sign him for this EXACT reason (I’m probably not alone.) I’d heard rumors he does club drugs and cocaine — which I’m not judging him for — but that’s the kind of thing you need to keep out of your locker room if you’re trying to make a legitimate run at an NBA Championship. He drives a tank, for Christ’s sake. He’s like the NBA’s Hunter S. Thompson. For the wellbeing of his young kids (whom he’s constantly posting pics of on his Instagram), let’s hope this is an unfortunate second hand weed infraction.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts